Serving the Japan-Washington State relationship since 1923, the Japan-America Society of the State of Washington is one of the oldest non-profits in Washington State dedicated to promoting business, cultural and personal ties between the people of Japan and Washington State.
The Society is a cornerstone of the community and has been a resource for individuals, families and businesses alike through its varied program offerings and valuable networking opportunities.
Individual Membership benefits include
- Reduced member rates for Society programs and events
- Invitations to exclusive, members-only events
- Access to our online directory of corporate members
- Connecting to others with an interest in the Japan-America relationship
- Support of the Society’s signature educational program, Japan In the Schools
- Weekly events bulletin with listings of Society and other Japan-related events
Corporate Membership benefits include
- Coverage: Membership benefits extend to all of your employees
- Networking: Meet hundreds of other members at events and find the right people to help grow your business
- Exposure: Listing on our website as a corporate member and in our online directory by industry
- Advertising: Opportunities to showcase your company through sponsorship of our events
- Civic Engagement: Your membership dues support the Society’s signature educational program, Japan In the Schools
Other Corporate Membership benefits include
- Job listings on JASSW website: Submit job listings that can be posted the JASSW website.
- Invitation to VIP events: Patron, Benefactor, and Premier levels.
- Company logo on JASSW Corporate Members page linked to company website: Benefactor and Premier Levels.
Join our Individual and Corporate Memberships
All members benefit from Society programming:
- Cultural events
- Social events like picnics and parties
- Business networking events
- Japan Young Professionals Group business & social events
- Distinguished speakers and trade-related seminars
- Educational programs in our local schools
- Find out more about our current programming!
- Check out our photo gallery of past events!
Membership Dues: Dues are for one year. Dues for new members renew the following year on the anniversary of joining.